If your loved one needs nursing home care, the costs and the complexities of the law can be overwhelming. You may be wondering:
- How much does Medicaid will pay towards a nursing home?
- Can Medicaid can take your house if you or your spouse need benefits for nursing care?
- What is the difference between Medicaid vs. Medicare in terms of what they will pay for?
- How do I protect my estate from nursing home costs.
- Is there a way to get Medicaid to pay for a private room at the nursing home?
- What is a "Medicaid Pending" nursing home?
Most people could easily exhaust their life savings if they don't apply for Medicaid benefits. But if you do apply for Texas Medicaid, you risk the loss of your home without the right planning. Rather than simply "spending down" your savings to qualify for Medicaid, you could let us help you put in place planning that the law allows to preserve your assets and provide you with the most nursing home benefits.
However, don't apply for Medicaid without the right advice. Medicaid planning in Texas is complicated! It can be a confusing maze of rules and regulations, and if you are not aware of all the traps and pitfalls, your application for assistance could be rejected because of something which would have been easily avoided, costing you thousands unnecessarily.
If you're looking for Medicaid solutions in Texas, give us a call. At Nathan Ziegler & Associates, we can give you peace of mind by guiding you through the maze of Medicaid nursing home qualification, protecting your hard-earned assets for your family and assisting you in the nursing home planning process throughout West Texas.