Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage sliced
- 2 medium-sized zucchini sliced
- 2 medium-sized yellow squash sliced
- ½ bunch asparagus sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell pepper chopped into chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Spread evenly onto a sheet pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is pink and vegetables are tender.